The Jackson Law Firm, P.A. represents clients in a broad arena of litigation matters. Litigation refers to the filing of an action or suit in a court of law when one party claims to have suffered a loss at the hands of another party. Suit is brought to obtain a legal or equitable remedy, meaning that a party will, for example, seek monetary damages, seek to enforce a right, or will pursue an injunction from the court that will require the opposing party to either perform or refrain from performing an act.
Confidence and experience is a necessary ingredient for successful litigation. We have vast trial experience before federal and state courts representing plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of disputes. Whether our client (or our opponent) is a Fortune 500 Company or an international company or, instead, a small family operated business or an individual, we take pride in our attention to detail and quality of legal representation and attention to each client’s matter.
- Civil Rights Violations
- Claims for Deprivation of Civil Rights / Protection of Rights of Privacy and Personal Freedoms / Claims for Discrimination
- Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Dissolution
- Civil RICO
- Debt and/or Foreign Judgment Domestication and Collection
- Declaratory Actions and Injunctions
- Employment Disputes
- Interference with Contract or Advantageous Business Relationships
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and/or Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Construction and Real Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Admiralty / Maritime Actions
- Negligence and Wrongful Death Claims
- Nursing Home / Long Term Care Claims
- Professional Negligence / Malpractice
We encourage you to contact our firm to discuss your options regarding your litigation matter.