Joshua T. Kluewer
Joshua T. Kluewer is an Of Counsel attorney in the law firm Jackson Law International. His law practice focuses on domestic and international civil litigation matters, including the areas of complex commercial litigation, focusing upon business and contract disputes, as well as judgment enforcement and collection. As a German speaker, Mr. Kluewer services Jackson Law International’s German speaking clients.
Mr. Kluewer was born in New York City, New York. Mr. Kluewer earned his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. in 2001, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Mr. Kluewer earned his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Chicago Law School in Chicago, Illinois in 2006. Mr. Kluewer learned to speak German by studying at the University of Trier. Subsequently, Mr. Kluewer worked for an international law firm in Frankfurt, Germany. Mr. Kluewer’s education and experience allow him to serve not only the domestic but also the international clients of this law firm in a variety of complex litigation matters.
Previously, Mr. Kluewer was a commercial litigation attorney at Weisbrod Matteis & Copley PLLC in Washington D.C., Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman LLP in New York City, New York, and Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP in New York City, New York.
Mr. Kluewer is a member of the bar and authorized to practice law within the following jurisdictions: California, New York, Arizona, and The District of Columbia. Additionally, on a federal level, Mr. Kluewer is a member of the bars of the United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- The University of Chicago Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. (Juris Doctor)
- Conferred 2006
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A. in International Relations
- Conferred 2001
- Written and spoken fluency in English and German.
- Of Counsel, Jackson Law International
Los Angeles, California
- Weisbrod, Matteis & Copley PLLC
- Kasowitz, Benson, Torres & Friedman LLP
New York, New York
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
New York, New York
- State Courts: All State Courts in the States of California, New York, and Arizona, as well as in The District of Columbia.
- Federal Courts: United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association