Jochen Korves is a German attorney who completed his legal studies at the Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster and became a member of the Hamm Bar Association in 1998. Notably, Mr. Korves also qualified for judicial office based upon his German Bar test results.
Mr. Korves is a Partner within Jackson Law International – Attorneys-at-Law & Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft. Mr. Korves is located in Jackson Law International’s Münster office.* He routinely assists in U.S.-German cross-border legal matters.
Mr. Korves handles a variety of commercial and corporate law matters, including commercial litigation, insolvency law (reorganization and restructuring), and contract law.
In addition, Mr. Korves handles a diverse array of general litigation matters throughout Germany, including personal injury litigation, medical malpractice litigation, employment law, hunting law, real estate and construction law, and criminal law matters.
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamm (1998)
- Native written and spoken fluency in German
- Advanced written and spoken fluency in English
- Law – Westphalian Wilhelms University of Münster
- Qualification for Judicial Office 1998
* Please note that the German offices of Jackson Law International are a separate legal entity set up under, and accordingly governed by, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any fee agreement into which you may enter with either the U.S. or the German entity will spell out the entity with which you are entering into a legally binding agreement.