Catrin Levers is a German attorney who completed her legal studies at the University of Osnabrück and became a member of the Hamm Bar Association in 2021. Notably, Ms. Levers also qualified for judicial office based upon her German Bar test results. Ms. Levers is an Associate within Jackson Law International – Attorneys-at-Law & Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft.
Ms. Levers is located in Jackson Law International’s Münster office.* She routinely assists in U.S.-German cross-border legal matters. In that context, Ms. Levers handles a variety of commercial and general litigation matters throughout Germany.
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamm (2021)
- Native written and spoken fluency in German
- Advanced written and spoken fluency in English
- Law – Universität of Osnabrück with subsequent traineeship in Münster
- Qualification for Judicial Office 2020
* Please note that the German offices of Jackson Law International are a separate legal entity set up under, and accordingly governed by, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any fee agreement into which you may enter with either the U.S. or the German entity will spell out the entity with which you are entering into a legally binding agreement.